CHARITY FOUNDATION FOR PROTECTION OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH ANNOUNCES THE PRESS CONFERENCE
The press conference of the Charity Foundation for Protection of Freedom of Speech will take place on Monday, July 5, 2021. The Chairperson of the Supervisory Board of the Charity Foundation for Protection of Freedom of Speech Hanna Herman stated that the launch of a competition for journalists will be announced at the press conference.
10:45 – accreditation of guests,
11:00 – press conference, speeches by speakers and the Supervisory Board of the Charity Foundation and public figures.
• Chairperson of the Supervisory Board of the Charity Foundation for Protection of Freedom of Speech Hanna Herman,
• Members of the Supervisory Board and People’s Artists of Ukraine Volodymyr Danylets and Volodymyr Moiseienko,
• Member of the Supervisory Board, Ukrainian jurist and politician, academician of the National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine Vitaliy Zhuravsky,
• Member of the Supervisory Board, Honored Doctor of Ukraine Lyudmyla Moskalenko,
• Member of the Supervisory Board, Chairman of the Board of the Cultural Center of Ukraine NGO, General Producer of the nationwide ceremony “Future of the Nation” Vladyslav Bahinsky,
• Member of the Supervisory Board, Chairman of the National Medical Chamber of Ukraine and the Institute of Vaccinology and Immunobiotics Serhiy Kravchenko,
• Member of the Supervisory Board, Soviet and Ukrainian composer and Merited Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Bystryakov,
• Other public figures and celebrities.
Start of the event: 11:00.
Place: press center of Golos.ua (5/13 Bastionna Street).
CHARITY ORGANIZATION “CHARITY FOUNDATION FOR THE PROTECTION OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH”
REQUISITES IN AKORDBANK
IBAN NUMBER UA323806340000026002192902001
in PuAT “KB “AKORDBANK”
beneficiary bank code 380634
REQUISITES IN PRIVATBANK
IBAN NUMBER UA303052990000026005030121292 – hryvnia
UA283052990000026009000125785 – US dollar
UA293052990000026004000120990 – euro
in AT КB “PRIVATBANK”
beneficiary bank code 305299
The purpose of the payment: charitable assistance in favor of the charity fund “BF FOR PROTECTING FREEDOM OF SPEECH”