CHARITY FOUNDATION FOR PROTECTION OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO ANNOUNCE RESULTS OF EKO-UKRAINA CONTEST
The press conference of Charity Foundation for Protection of Freedom of Speech following the results of the nationwide competition of journalistic works devoted to the problem of deforestation Eko-Ukraina will take place on Friday, August 20.
11:45 – accreditation of guests,
12:00 – press conference, speeches by speakers and the Supervisory Board of the Charity Foundation and winners of the contest.
• Chairperson of the Supervisory Board of the Charity Foundation for Protection of Freedom of Speech– Hanna Herman,
• Member of the Supervisory Board and People Artists of Ukraine Volodymyr Danylets,
• Member of the Supervisory Board, Ukrainian jurist and politician, academician of the National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine Vitaliy Zhuravsky,
• Member of the Supervisory Board, Honored Doctor of Ukraine Lyudmyla Moskalenko,
• Member of the Supervisory Board, Chairman of the Board of the Cultural Center of Ukraine NGO, General Producer of the nationwide ceremony “Future of the Nation” Vladyslav Bahinsky,
• Member of the Supervisory Board, Soviet and Ukrainian composer and Merited Artist of Ukraine Volodymyr Bystryakov,
• winners of the contest.
Start: at 12:00.
Place: press center of Golos.ua (5/13 Bastionna Street).
CHARITY ORGANIZATION “CHARITY FOUNDATION FOR THE PROTECTION OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH”
REQUISITES IN AKORDBANK
IBAN NUMBER UA323806340000026002192902001
PUAT “KB “AKORDBANK”
beneficiary bank code 380634
REQUISITES IN PRIVATBANK
IBAN NUMBER UA303052990000026005030121292 – hryvnia
UA283052990000026009000125785 – US dollar
UA293052990000026004000120990 – euro
JSC CB “PRIVATBANK”
beneficiary bank code 305299
The purpose of the payment: charitable assistance in favor of the charity fund “Charity Foundation for Protection of Freedom of Speech”